2013-08-24

Issues when coming back.

Dear all, as you already noticed due to my last post, I am back. I have met a few of you, other meetings are set up already. It is good to be back, though I am still a bit sad. It seems as if I am not ready to finish my final welthaus report, yet, because I keep me busy: running around, running after flat offers and job opportunities. I have to move out of my parent's house and find a place on my own, something that is not too far away from the inner city (40km is just too much), but not too close, either. A certain distance seems the right thing to choose. As so often.


Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag
Dieses Werk bzw. Inhalt steht unter einer Creative Commons Namensnennung - Nicht-kommerziell - Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen 3.0 Unported Lizenz.

No comments:

Post a Comment